EVA-LAST APEX COMPOSITE FASCIA/UTILITY BOARD 2.2 MTR
2200 x 150 x 12 (mm)
Apex® non-load bearing fascia boards offer the bamboo-filled PVC composition, ultra-durable acrylic polymer capping, and natural colours of internationally acclaimed Apex® decking. Add the look of wooden cladding to your home without the maintenance or environmental drawbacks. HULK top fixing screws are available in matching colours for a polished installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Apex® is a Euroclass B Fire Rated composite decking board which will reduce the risk of fire damage.
- Made using Solar Energy.
- Specially engineered foamed composite creates a stable joist profile, water resistant and durable enough to match the integrity of Apex.
- Highly cost effective. Requires no additional supports.
- Designed for efficient installation over screed or tiled surfaces, saving you time & money.
- Environmentally-friendly. Free from toxins and preservatives to be safer for you & the environment.
- More mould & moisture resistant than WPC for longevity & ease of ownership.
- Anti-microbial composition for a more hygienic outdoor space, and less susceptible to micro-organisms than timber joists.
Amarillo Oak 2.2mtr, Silver Birch 2.2mtr, Thermo Ash 2.2mtr