EVA-LAST APEX GROOVED COMPOSITE DECK BOARD 4.8MTR
4800 x 140 x 24 (mm)
Apex® is a bamboo filled PVC decking profile with a hardy, ultra-durable engineered acrylic polymer cap, giving it the look of timber decking without the environmental or maintenance drawbacks. Its grooved edges work perfectly with HULK hidden deck fasteners for a neat finish, and efficient installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Apex® is a Euroclass B Fire Rated composite decking board which will reduce the risk of fire damage.
- Made using Solar Energy.
- Premium capping technology creates a longer-lasting, higher performing deck board.
- Specially engineered timber-like matte finishes are the most natural looking on the market.
- High performing bamboo & cellular PVC – with the toughest capping material in its class – create an incredibly durable decking profile.
- Ultra low-maintenance.
- Requires no sanding, sealing or upkeep associated with timber decking.
- Designed for simplified installation.
- Lightweight boards with grooved edges allow for a more efficient installation using HULK hidden fasteners, providing a stronger fix and requiring fewer fixings overall. Environmentally-friendly.
- Free from toxins and preservatives to be safer for you & the environment.
- UV, fade & stain resistant to ensure an attractive deck for years to come.
- More mould & moisture resistant than WPC for longevity & ease of ownership.
- Barefoot-friendly. Slip, splinter and crack resistant for safer outdoor fun.
- Scratch resistant for more worry-free versatility.
- Anti-microbial composition for a more hygienic outdoor deck, and less susceptible to micro-organisms than timber decking.
- Highest screw withdrawal rating in its class and lowest moisture absorption.
Amarillo Oak 4.8mtr, Silver Birch 4.8mtr, Thermo Ash 4.8mtr